Commercial Expectations & Services
Discover Our Comprehensive Service Platform and Eliminate Frustration and Hassles
Corner Property Management is founded on the belief that there is a BETTER APPROACH to commercial management by providing a multifaceted set of competencies. These include General Administration, Computerized Financial and Accounting Services, Facility Management and Capital Project Administration. You don’t have to fit into a specific box because we are able to provide any combination of services you require.
The expectation for investors, landlords and property owners to generate maximum returns on their property is essential while increasing the asset’s value. By eliminating the drudgery of dealing with the day-to-day responsibilities of property management, you will have more time to focus on your CORE business.
Our belief is that developing a multifaceted set of competencies has enhanced our expertise in all areas of real estate management. By cross-pollinating our proficiencies, we can provide the best practices, expanded service and shared resources.
Commercial property management requires a professional and experienced hand to ensure that every owner's investment is maintained and protected. By providing an experience tailored to the needs of each property and its owners, we serve our customers in a different manner than the large commercial management companies. We customize our management style according to the level of service that best suits the client’s needs.
Whether a strip center, professional office complex or industrial property, CPM provides investors, landlords and property owners the expertise to generate the greatest returns on their property.
- Finance and Accounting Services
- Technology and Communication
- Vendor Management
- Tenant Management
- Billing and Rent Collection
- Lease Compliance
- Property Record Management
- Property Inspections & Management
- Establishment of Preventive Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance Administration
- Capital Improvement Project Management
- Insurance Administration & Risk Management
- Tenant Fit up Services
- 24-hour emergency service
- Budget preparation
- Property Inspection reports
- Property Maintenance Manual
- Emergency Action Plan
- Screened and evaluated service providers, suppliers and vendors
Here Are Some Ways We’re Setting A Whole New Standard In Commercial Property Management
- Easy to Reach. You will have your property manager’s mobile phone to contact in the case of an after-hours emergency. That your phone call will be answered by a human being and you will speak directly to one of your assigned team members when you call us.
- A service team approach so that you will get to know the individuals on your team... and they will get to know you and your property.
- A reduction of the number of delinquent tenants. We will consult with the owner and their professional as necessary.
- Monthly work order status reports. No more chasing your property manager for a status update on work orders. Both Owner and Tenants stay informed to reduce frustration.
- Complete, easy-to-read financial reports to the Owner. We respect your time and seek to make your financial reports of your investment easier to understand, so that proper budgeting can take place.
- Negotiation with contractors, suppliers, and other vendors to assure you that you are receiving the highest level of service at the best possible price.