- Respond to all client inquiries promptly and with accurate and relevant information
- Communicate frequently with our clients and update all parties as to the status of any open items.
- Inform the client, promptly, of any problems in the completion of a work order or project, and offer solutions to those problems in keeping with the client’s best interest based on time, budget and convenience.
- Utilize and recommend service providers, suppliers and vendors that are skilled in their craft and which we have evaluated using our performance standards process.
- Promote only those products and services which are consistent with objective standards of health, safety and workmanship, and which are functionally and economically sound.
- Write all contracts and warranties such that they are free of ambiguities or omissions, and which are fair and mutually beneficial to all parties concerned.
- Honor our obligations in a prompt manner.
- Acknowledge, act on, and resolve all client issues in a timely manner.
- Refrain from any act that restrains or limits competition, or adversely impacts our clients economically or practically.