Our Comprehensive Service Platform Eliminates Frustration and HasslesIn our two decades in business, we have learned to put our client’s needs first. That is why we developed the service platform that delivers the exact services they need and want from us.
When you are a client, this is how we achieve this excellence of service at Corner Property Management:
- Your phone calls will be answered by a human being. Each time you call, you will speak to the team assigned to manage your property.
- In the unusual event that you do not reach a team member when you call, your phone messages and emails will be answered the same day. After-hours calls and emails will be returned by noon the following business day. No more waiting days or weeks to get a return call from your property management company.
- Board members have the community manager’s mobile phone to contact in the case of an after-hours emergency. We are available when you need us most.
- Each property has its own dedicated service team so owners and boards can get to know the individuals on their team. The team also gets to know owners, boards and the property itself.
- Owners and boards can expect a reduction in the number of delinquent homeowners due to our systematic monitoring and tracking process. If necessary, we also arrange and carry out payment plans with delinquent owners.
- We issue monthly work order status reports so there is no need to chase the property manager for a status on work orders. Board members and residents stay informed to reduce frustration.
- We are happy to provide each new client with a carefully prepared, comprehensive and written plan and checklist to ease the transition. Our goal is to significantly reduce the time needed for the changeover.
- We issue complete, easy-to-read financial reports to the board. We respect board members’ time and seek to make their jobs easier and more pleasant.
- There is no substitute for frequent site visits to stay current on the condition of your property, evaluate service providers, and anticipate future problems. We believe that property managers who operate primarily from their desks are unable to provide a professional level of management to clients.
- We supervise and evaluate repair contractors, maintenance and service companies using our ten-point performance standards process. Our process ensures that only competent providers and vendors are used in the maintenance of your property, and that the services you receive are always satisfactory or better.
- We carry out negotiations with contractors, suppliers, and other vendors so you do not have to. Our experience and engineering viewpoint ensures that you receive the highest level of service at the best possible price.
- On routine jobs, our detailed preparation of project specifications ensures that all bids are based on complete and identical criteria. This reduces cost overruns resulting from incorrect assumptions by bidding contractors or vendors.
Additional Services for Boards
- Assistance for your Board of Directors in preparing annual budgets
- Assistance for your accountant in preparing annual reports and other filings
- Access to our online technology platform that enables us to more effectively and efficiently manage your property, and that provides greater access to information for homeowners and board members
- Ability to view and approve or deny A/P invoices
- Gain access archived invoices, work orders, financial statements, etc.
- Safe storage for board documents.
Residents can use this online platform for the following purposes:
- Accessing their account history
- Viewing association documents
- Viewing outstanding violations, work orders and service requests, etc.
- Submitting service requests
Types of Properties We Manage
- Condominium Associations Cooperatives
- High Rise Condominiums
- Townhome Associations
- Luxury High Rises
- Single Family Home Communities
- Homeowner Associations
- Master Planned Communities
Looking for the best property management company near you? Our Service Area teams serve the entire state of New Jersey including: Bergen, Burlington, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Ocean, Somerset, Sussex, Warren, Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem, and Union Counties. Call us today 973.376.3925 for more information or REQUEST A PROPOSAL.