How Communities Are Reducing Time Spent On Financials...
…While getting complete, accurate, up to date reports and the comprehensive information that meets the requirements of governing documents and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Corner Property Management Financial Management Services
An affordable and time saving suite of accounting and financial services created exclusively for New Jersey HOA communities by one of the area’s most respected property management firms.
Financial stability and strength are at the core of a community’s success. It’s also one of the most time consuming and frustrating chores for many boards.
Our Customized Solutions
Our skilled team of accounting professionals is responsible for providing the Accounts Payable/ Receivable and General Ledger reporting found in your Board Room. They also provide each Board with clear and concise monthly financial information that’s easy to understand, sound financial guidance, and money management strategies to avoid those financial surprises down the road.
Our Financial Management Services Include:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable management
- Maintain association bank accounts
- Prepare financial reports and maintain records
- Notifying homeowners of outstanding balances
- Handling on-site payroll, insurance and taxes
- Assist with audit and tax preparation
- All of this, and more, at a surprisingly affordable monthly rate
Corner Property Management Financial Services maintains the highest security measures and financial standards in guarding against manipulation or fraud by separating accounting, collections and accounts payable functions.
At Corner Property Management, there are a there is a verified system of checks and balances in place. Payment is only made if invoices are verified and approved by your Community Manager and, in certain instances, your Regional Manager along with board as well.
Our Financial Services Clients Tell Us:
- A real time saver! We would need a full-time person just to do the accounting and handle the money.
- Corner Property Management is honest to a fault. Above board, transparent, accurate and reliable.
- They answer all our questions as well as provide us with helpful information and guidance about keeping our community prepared.
Reasons Corner Property Management Financial Services Makes Sense for Self Managed Communities:
- Industry Exclusive. Unlike a for hire book keeper or a jack of all trade accounting firm CPMFS has developed and only works with HOA communities. With 20 years of management experience, we know what you need and we deliver it.
- 24–hour access to your community’s PORTAL where community information, like governing documents and community rules can be found. Homeowners also learn how to go to their personal account as well as pay bills online
- Monthly financial reports that are the lifeblood of association management. CPM Financial Services makes sure they are easy to read, always accurate and accessible. Our reporting capabilities allow for any type of board member to easily find what they need.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective. Finance and accounting outsourcing is a growing trend providing a cost-effective way for self-managed companies to improve the finance and accounting function. It allows your organization to scale resources up and down as needed with no obligation to pay salaries or benefit costs. Additionally, it alleviates the burden of hiring, training and maintaining accounting staff
- Board Members have access to all financial reports 24/7/365
We invite you to find out if your NJ community could benefit from CPM's Financial Management Services.
Join the growing number of communities that are discovering how Corner Property Management is setting a whole new standard in the industry.
Are you a property owner looking for the best property and financial management company in New Jersey? Our professional teams are serving the entire state of New Jersey including: Bergen, Burlington, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Ocean, Somerset, Sussex, Warren, Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem, Union County and all surrounding communities.